Thursday, February 09, 2006

( ", )

huahh....

ok

i'm lazy to retype so this is copy and paste from my blog? : P

Oh, "we" referring to me and Joei cos we stayed back today to think (& roughly finalise) the banners design which now is just The Banner (singular) design.

"Oh which makes me think I think I should AAAAAH. ok i wanted to say "I should write a post on the class blog about the banner" and then I read we're not selling food anymore! But we were so happy we got done with selecting the colours for the 2 banners (only 3 colours for both banners!) and all the fussing about the banner design. Huahhhhhh.

EEEEEEEEE
AAAAAA

: S

But I like the banner design and now we don't get to make it?

Heahhhh.

And we spent how long trying to think what's the good colours and the good design ah? Mooooo.
Why did I say moo?? I don't usually moo. In fact I never moo-ed. : P

haha. Ok. Now I'm thinking of whether we should do a twelve-metre banner."

Ok hahaha just a bit shocked cos we thought about the Grandma's Goodies banner for very long heehee. Oh when I wanted to post something here it was to say that we're thinking of using black white and red paints on black-background for the Boinky Bonanza banner which has this huge red monkey and small red or black monkeys all over the banner. May be show you guys tomorrow in class if there's time? Oh but now we can have more colours for the monkeys? Eh. Confused. I think I'd ask and think and discuss about it tomorrow cos we are selling the balloons or other things it doesn't mean that without the food stall we'd have more $$$ to spend on the Boinky Bonanza (banner)?

Oh oh oh and printing papers maybe can ask Joei's dad where to get?

posted by Tania @ 23:02 

____________________